Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Panasonic TC-P50S1 GREAT SET

I received my Panasonic VIERA S1 p50I plasma 3 days ago. I now have it hooked up. I was VERY nervous about making this purchase. Very expensive and on-line ordering. ALL my fears were for nothing. This is a FANTASTIC set and it arrived from 6ave in great condition & on the FIRST day promised. I was impressed.
The picture quality is amazing. I did a LOT of research before purchasing this set. I read reviews, I talked to others that had a Panasonic, I even went to "Best Buy" (terrible experience) and compared this set to many others, and a few other electronic stores. It did look better that most other sets but I wasn't sure if it was worth that much more. I have to say now it was worth it. Especially since buying it online I got a better price than the less expensive models. I think the need for more adjustments to the picture is a bit overrated. The settings that are available do just fine.
The sound quality is also very good. I had heard a few 'knocks' about the sound but for my I like it fine. I even turn my Sony Home theater OFF and just listen to the set.
Lastly the looks of the set are great. It is very sleek with the piano finish black trim and no gaudy trim to distract you from your viewing.
AND as a final "seal of approval" even my 92 year old mother when she saw the new set said it looked great and she was amazed by the picture.
And getting her approval for anything that costs money is going some.
If your are considering getting a new Plasma set look closely at this Panasonic 1080p Plasma 50". You won't be disappointed I assure you.Panasonic VIERA S1 Series TC-P50S1 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment