Friday, October 9, 2009

Panasonic TC-P50S1 Great TV!

I have been researching for the past 6 months for a Plasma TV. There are several reasons why I choose this one. The price was a great value for a 1080P Plasma. I paid $[...] shipped. In my research I found that more people were generally happier with Panasonic brand and had a great picture. When I finally hooked up this TV I was amazed. The blacks are great and the colors are superb and this is out of the box. I cannot wait to get this TV calibrated and have an even better picture. I firmly believe any who purchases this TV will not be disappointed. The TV itself looks sleek and the connections in the back are well thought out. Did I say how great the picture is? :)

If I had to say anything negative, that there are not enough options to calibrate the colors and picture. However that isn't a big deal if you are willing to go into the service menu and make a few tweaks. Please note that doing so could void warranties so either hire a professional to do it or research the TV online for calibration settings which will get you to 95%-98% close to a professional. No matter what plasma TV you get a calibration is something you should have done. Check [...] for more info on this. (As of April 27th there are settings have not yet been posted).

I hope my review helps you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment